The web is a tremendous, steadily evolving spot, and Amazon Product Photography has been one of the most famous stages for shopping corner sofa since its ascent in prevalence in 2014. Practically 62% of US customers who approach use it to some degree month to month will shop on Amazon.
The way to sell things on Amazon is wonderful, excellent item photography. Also, over 53% of customers confess to item photography assuming an enormous part in going with their buy choices. Alternately, items with terrible photographs don’t sell also, and it’s nearly ensured that the purchaser will leave negative input assuming you use them for your posting.
So how can you avoid all the hassles of bad product photos for the home centre sofa? It is simple! We had all the in-house Amazon Product Photography experts draft a simple checklist that you can follow to optimize your product photography for success on Amazon.
Checklist Of All The Guidelines Set By Amazon For Product Images:
Amazon has strict guidelines for its product listings, including product photos like l shape sofa. These guidelines apply no matter where you’re selling on Amazon as they want to maintain the quality standards of their platform. Make sure to follow their standards so that your images show up correctly in search results while also maintaining the optimum quality of your product listing.
Allowed Image Formats:
- TIFF, JPEG, GIF, and PNG.
Allowed Image Dimensions:
- 1000 px height or width.
Allowed Color Mode:
- sRGB or CMYK.
Allowed File Name Format:
Product identifier before a period and the file extension.
Main Image Optimization Checklist:
Your main image is what will catch the eye of potential buyers and make them want to click on your listing. If you have a dull, generic-looking hero shot, it doesn’t matter how good everything else is because someone with better visuals might steal your potential customer’s attention first!
The Perfect Lighting:
- The lighting has to be perfect. It’s incredible how many people don’t realize that there is more than one way to light a product, and it’s a challenge even if you know what you are doing. The right equipment and settings can make all the difference in creating quality product photos that will sell on Amazon.
- You can take photos from more appealing angles than your competitors with just a few tweaks to the camera. Take time and explore all sides of what you are shooting. Be sure to have at least 4 different high-quality shots available and try running split tests to find the best one for your main image.
- To find out how to get more clicks on your main image, you should run multiple split tests. Not only does this have a significant impact in terms of traffic from users, but it will also ensure that it doesn’t interfere with keyword indexing or ranking of your Amazon ad listing.
Hiring The Right Product Photographers:
- The final step in creating a high-quality Amazon listing is to have it touched up by an experienced product photographer. This will help remove any imperfections and give you that professional edge. An expert will know when to add in some shadows or reflections and color correct the image so that your potential customers can be engaged.
Additional Image Optimization Checklist:
The additional images are of many types, and to ensure you get a high conversion rate, it is best to have one of each type in your Amazon listing.
The Lifestyle Product Image:
- Great lifestyle photos show the end-user enjoying the product and its benefits. The closer to your target audience and their needs the model is, the more they can relate to what it would be like if they could experience that benefit themselves. A quality lifestyle shot should have a member of your ideal clientele for you’re trying to convey how accessible or easy your product might be to own.
- This is a very simple and common type of product image. It highlights product features paired with short statements about each feature to entice the potential customer who may not be interested in reading the product description into checking out what’s being offered by showing off all its benefits right there at first glance.
The Comparison Product Image:
- It can be difficult to highlight how your product is better than the competition. This type of product image allows you to do just that in an ethical way.
The Product Instructions Image:
- Product installation is a process that often requires many details to be ironed out before it can begin. This includes discussing how best to install your product and what conditions need for its successful functioning and clarifying any potential problems with installation or misuse of the item itself. This type of product image serves this purpose.
The Product Packaging Image:
- This type of product image shows the product in its packaging, so the customer knows exactly what they will be receiving once they click on the buy button.
The Multiple-Use Image:
- You should keep in mind that customers are more willing to buy products with versatile uses. This type of product image shows how it can benefit your customer’s life in more than one way, with creative uses and ideas of the product itself.
The Product Scale Image:
- One of the most common issues sellers face when it comes to eCommerce is that customers can’t see, touch, and feel your product before they buy. Customers often purchase items based on photos alone without reading any details about them, which means you have to understand.
- It’s important to always provide scale in pictures. The customer doesn’t know what size your product actually is, so show them! You can also use this picture as an opportunity to call out specific benefits of products.
So, what’s the takeaway? Whether you are just starting out on Amazon or you are a seasoned seller, following these guidelines for your product images is key to success. By taking the time to photograph your products according to Amazon’s specifications and optimizing them for search engines, you can increase traffic and sales.