According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Virus Filtration Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” Our report has categorized the market based on product, application, and end use.
Industry Report Highlights:
- The global virus filtration size reached US$ 3.9 Billion in 2022.
- The market value is projected to reach US$ 6.9 Billion by 2028, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% during 2023-2028.
- The increasing requirement of potential therapies and vaccines to treat patients under critical conditions is promoting the usage of virus filtration in the convalescent plasma for minimizing inflammatory mediators.
- Some of the Leading key players in the Virus Filtration Industry include:- Asahi Kasei Medical Co. Ltd., Charles River Laboratories Inc., Clean Cells, Danaher Corporation, Merck KGaA, Sartorius AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Market Trends and Drivers:
Biological therapeutic products are generally produced using mammalian cell lines or human plasma, which increases the risk of contamination. This, in confluence with the rising need for therapeutic products on account of the growing prevalence of chronic diseases, represents one of the key factors driving the demand for virus filtration solutions across the globe. Apart from this, governing agencies of numerous countries are implementing stringent regulations to ensure the virological safety of biological therapeutics. This is encouraging pharmaceutical manufacturers to integrate virus filtration methods to evaluate and mitigate the risks of virus contamination.
Request to get Sample Copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/virus-filtration-market/requestsample
The report has segmented the market into the following categories:
Breakup by Product:
- Kits and Reagents
- Filtration Systems
- Chromatography Systems
Breakup by Application:
- Vaccines and Therapeutics
- Blood and Blood Products
- Cellular and Gene Therapy Products
- Medical Devices
- Water Purification
- Air Purification
Breakup by End Use:
- Biopharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Academic Institutes and Research Laboratories
Breakup by Region:
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia, and Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East & Africa
If you require any specific information that is not covered currently within the scope of the report, we will provide the same as a part of the customization.
Ask Analyst and Browse Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/virus-filtration-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC Group’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St. Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
USA: +1-631-791-1145 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800
Follow us on Twitter: @imarcglobal