Amazon Web Services is a broadly used cloud computing platform that provides various services and tools to create and deploy any applications. Some of its most important and significant services are as follows:
- Network and Content Delivery
- Management Tools
- Security & Identity Compliance
Significant Features of AWS
AWS provides various features and characteristics that play an important role in its huge popularity. This is a continuously upgrading platform that continues to innovate its capabilities. It ensures great scalability and allows users to resize their resources as per the increase or decrease in demand. In addition, it also offers autoscaling capabilities and provides users with skills to handle increased traffic or workload. AWS Benefits ensures reliability and high availability and ensures redundancy and fault tolerance. Furthermore, it offers services such as Amazon S3 and Amazon RDS that provide durability and data replication across various locations. To further know about its features, one can visit AWS Solution Architect Associate. Apart from these, given below are some significant features of AWS.
- Elasticity- This is a highly elastic model, capable of distributing the incoming traffic across numerous targets. Furthermore, thanks to its elasticity, AWS can match the supply of resources.
- AWS Marketplace- This is an online store where customers can find and buy software tools for their requirements. It ensures one-click deployment and launches the product by only paying for what they use.
- Multiple Services- AWS offers on-demand services in multiple fields such as computing, storage, databases, networking, security, and many more. This feature ensures that businesses do not have to purchase assets as they can rent them from AWS.
- Optimum Security- Using AWS provides users with optimum end-to-end security and end-to-end privacy.Furthermore, it ensures integrity and data availability and merges security into its services.
What are the Benefits of Using AWS?
AWS is an easy-to-use platform that provides a safe and secure way to use and rent services and tools. In addition, it facilitates data protection and comes with various layers of physical & operational security. AWS is highly reliable and secure and there are many engineers across the world who continuously monitor and maintain it. Apart from these, given below are some of the significant benefits of using AWS.
- AWS ensures cost-effectiveness in an organization.
- It facilitates reliability, security, and global scalability.
- You can choose any operating system or programming language.
- It comes with a wide variety of tools at an unlimited price.
- It offers limitless storage space and allows companies to store essential data.
- AWS simplifies corporate operations and provides you access to managed IT services.
Career Opportunities in AWS
Learning AWS and gaining its certification can offer numerous career opportunities for you. It makes you more employable and allows you to explore jobs in many sectors. Many leading companies use AWS and look towards hiring skilled and certified professionals in this domain. Some of these leading companies include Microsoft, Teradata, Amazon, Deloitte, and Microsoft Cloud Engineering. Many institutes provide AWS Cloud Practitioner course and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Now given below are some of the significant careers you can explore after learning AWS.
- AWS Cloud Architect- They have to connect with engineers to ensure the inspection of new technologies in an enterprise.
- Cloud Developer- With software development skills and AWS experience, they have to develop software applications for enterprises.
- Cloud DevOps Engineer- They have network operations and system deployment skills along with experience on the AWS platform.
- Cloud Software Engineer- These professionals are responsible for designing, developing, and implementing system AWS platform.
- SysOps Administrator- AWS SysOps admins have to deploy, operate, and manage systems on the AWS platform.
Amazon Web Services offers a number of tools and services for developing and deploying any kind of application. It offers a variety of qualities and traits that are essential to its enormous appeal. Additionally, it has auto scaling capabilities and equips people with the knowledge and competencies necessary to manage an increase in workload or traffic. This model is very elastic and can distribute the incoming traffic among many targets. In conclusion, AWS provides on-demand services and this functionality makes sure that companies can rent assets from AWS rather than having to buy them.